New FileMaker 19.3 compatible version runs native on Apple Silicon
Lienden, the Netherlands, June 24, 2021–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi Dialog Plug-in 10.0 for Claris FileMaker Pro 19.3.
What is Troi Dialog Plug-in?
Troi Dialog Plug-in is a very powerful tool for displaying all sorts of dialogs in FileMaker Pro. The text of the dialog and of the buttons can be created dynamically by using a script step or a calculation. All from within FileMaker you can:
- show an input dialog to let a user input data in up to 20 fields and up to 4 buttons
- choose these input fields to be any of the following: simple text, password field, popup list or check box
- show a list dialog or very big text dialog
- show temporary flash screens
- show a progress bar for lengthy operations
- add a standard icon or your own custom icons
What is new in version 10.0?
Troi Dialog Plug-in 10 has been rewritten to improve its compatibility:
- Tested and made compatible with Claris FileMaker Pro 19.3.
- (macOS) The plug-in now runs natively on Apple Silicon: made the plug-in a Universal binary by adding code for the arm64 architecture of macOS.
- Tested and made compatible with macOS 11.4 (Big Sur).
- Tested and made compatible with Windows 10 version 20H2 (October 2020 Update) and version 21H1 (May 2021 Update).
- Updated the plug-in to use the latest libraries or modern frameworks where possible.
- Updated the example files to beter handle newer plug-in versions.
Pricing & Availability
A fully functional demo version of Troi Dialog Plug-in 10.0 is available on the Dialog Plug-in page.
Version 10.0 needs a new registration. The upgrade is free for users who bought a license for Troi Dialog Plug-in on or after November 10, 2020. Eligible users have been sent a new registration. Contact us if you have not received yours.
Upgrades from licenses bought before November 10, 2020 are available from US$ 35 per user. Upgrade prices for other licenses can be found in the shop. You can order upgrades there.