Troi Plug-ins are very diverse in the functionality they add to FileMaker Pro. To give you an idea of what they can do, we are (irregularly) highlighting one of our plug-ins’ functions in alphabetical order.
- A is for Append to File. Append characters to the contents of an existing file with Troi File Plug-in
- B is for Big: Dial_BigInputDialog. Display big input dialog boxes with Troi Dialog Plug-in
- C is for Create Zip. Easily zip files and folders into a zip file
- D is for: Data Received. Extend #FileMaker with the Serial_DataWasReceived function of Troi Serial Plug-in
- E is for Encrypt: Secure the contents of separate fields with AES-256 encryption
- F is for FileMaker: the powerful FileMaker platform manages all your data and can of course be extended with Troi Plug-ins.
- G is for Get Folder Size: TrFile_GetFolderSize: gets the size of any folder on your disk.
- H is for HTTP Server: with the Start HTTP Server script step from Troi Activator you can start a HTTP server and receive data into FileMaker.
- I is for Icon Control: Dial_IconControl: set a custom icon, to be used in subsequent real dialog boxes.
- J is for Join us at DevCon: Visit the Troi Booth at this years FileMaker Developer Conference in Dallas.
- K is for keychain: with Troi Encryptor you can save passwords in the keychain, with the Save Password to Keychain script step.
- L is for List Folder: with the TrFile_ListFolder function you can see which files and folders are inside a folder on your disk.
More letters to follow soon!
If you want to see all our functions now, see the online help. You can also search for a function with the search box on this page.