Updated file management plug-in for FileMaker Pro 18 with several improvements.
Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, June 13, 2019–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi File Plug-in 11.0.1 for FileMaker 18. This is a maintenance update which fixes problems you might encounter when creating folders, making thumbnails and using the drag and drop functionality.
Improvements in Troi File Plug-in version 11.0.1
Troi File Plug-in 11.0.1 has the following changes and improvements:
- (Windows) Fixed a bug in the Create Folder script step and TrFile_CreateFolder function: the plug-in no longer returns error $$-43 (fnfErr) when creating nested subfolders on a mounted shared disk.
- (macOS) Fixed a problem with creating thumbnails from PDFs with the Create Thumbnail script step or the TrFile_CreateThumbnail function: the plug-in no longer returns error code $$-2003 instead of the thumbnail.
- (macOS) Fixed a possible memory leak when using the drag and drop functionality.
- (macOS) Fixed a bug in the Add DragAndDrop Handler script step and the TrFile_DragAndDrop function where it could return error $$-5600 when running FileMaker Pro 18.
- (Windows) Fixed a bug in the Add DragAndDrop Handler script step and the TrFile_DragAndDrop function when running FileMaker Pro 14, which would cause the script not to be triggered.
- Updated the DragAndDrop.fmp12 example to check for the minimum plug-in version 11.0.1.
More detailed information on all changes and improvements can be found on the File Plug-in page.
You can download the new version there.
Upgrading to version 11.0.1 is free for all users of version 11.0. You don’t need a new registration code.
Upgrades from older versions are available from US $ 59. You can order upgrades from our shop.