Updated internet plug-in is compatible with FileMaker 18 and fixes a problem on macOS
Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, July 24, 2019–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi URL Plug-in 6.0.1 for FileMaker Pro 18. This is a maintenance update which fixes a possible crash on macOS when stopping FileMaker or disabling the plug-in.
Improvements in Troi URL Plug-in version 6.0.1
Troi URL Plug-in 6.0.1 has the following changes and improvements:
- Tested and made compatible with FileMaker Pro 18 and FileMaker Pro 17.0.7.
- Updated the Twitter example.
- (macOS) Fixed a problem on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) when stopping FileMaker or disabling the plug-in. In some cases FileMaker Pro could crash after the plug-in was unloaded.
- Updated the EasyInstallTroiPlugins.fmp12 file, deinstalling v6.0 is now improved: the example file can remove the problematic Troi URL Plug-in 6.0 without causing a crash.
Note: if you have installed version 6.0 the EasyInstallTroiPlugins.fmp12 will first remove the old plug-in, and then stop FileMaker Pro. You need to open the EasyInstallTroiPlugins.fmp12 file again to complete the installation of the new version. If you prefer you can also remove the plug-in manually to avoid the crashing. See instructions how to manually update Troi URL Plug-in 6.0.
- (macOS) Improved reliability of loading the Cocoa code bundle when updating a plug-in with the “Install Plug-in File” script step.
More detailed information on all changes and improvements can be found on the URL Plug-in page.
You can download the new version there.
Upgrading to version 6.0.1 is free for all users of version 6.0. You don’t need a new registration code.
Upgrades from older versions are available from US $ 49. You can order upgrades from our shop.