Updated internet plug-in is compatible with FileMaker 19 and macOS 11.0
Lienden, the Netherlands, December 18, 2020–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi URL Plug-in 7.0 for FileMaker Pro 19. This is a maintenance update which is tested and made compatible with Claris FileMaker Pro 19 and macOS 11.0.
Improvements in Troi URL Plug-in version 7.0
Troi URL Plug-in 7.0 has the following changes and improvements:
- Tested and made compatible with Claris FileMaker Pro 19, including FileMaker Pro 19.1.3 and 19.2.
- Tested and made compatible with macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and macOS 11.0 (Big Sur).
- Tested and made compatible with Windows 10 version 20H2 (October 2020 Update), version 1909 (November 2019 Update) and version 2004 (May 2020 Update).
- Added new switch “-ImageFileName” to the TURL_GetLastProperties function, which will return the filename of the last image downloaded.
- (macOS) Improved compatibility when running FileMaker Pro 19 in dark mode, the flash dialog is now more visible.
- (macOS) Improved loading the plug-in with runtime apps created with FileMaker Pro 18.
- (macOS) Modernized the plug-in. It now uses a more modern framework.
- (macOS) Improved error reporting when there is a problem loading the plug-in.
- (macOS) If the plug-in can’t load a bundle at start-up, the plug-in will now write a detailed error to the system.log. See the Console.app in this case (search for FileMaker in the system.log).
- IMPORTANT (macOS only) The minimum supported FileMaker version is now FileMaker Pro 15. Also the minimum supported Mac OS version is now macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Several other bug fixes and further (security) improvements.
- Fixed a bug in the TURL_Get function, when getting images a slash could be added at the start of the name of the image, when storing the image in a container.
- Improved the FillForm.fmp12 example.
- Modernized the OAuthWebService.fmp12 example.
- Small cosmetic improvement of the Regifunc.fmp12 example.
More detailed information on all changes and improvements can be found on the URL Plug-in page.
You can download the new version there.
Version 7 needs a new registration string. Upgrading to version 7 is free for all customers who bought a license for version 6 on or after March 20, 2019. Eligible users will be sent a new registration code.
Upgrades from older versions are available from US $ 49. You can order upgrades from our shop.