Updated internet plug-in is compatible with FileMaker 19.3, Windows 11 and runs native on Apple Silicon
Lienden, the Netherlands, October 13, 2021–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi URL Plug-in 8.0 for FileMaker Pro 19.3.
Improvements in Troi URL Plug-in version 8.0
Troi URL Plug-in 8.0 has the following changes and improvements:
- Tested and made compatible with Claris FileMaker Pro 19.3.
- (macOS) The plug-in now runs natively on Apple Silicon: made the plug-in a Universal binary by adding code for the arm64 architecture of macOS.
- Tested and made compatible with macOS 11 (Big Sur) up to 11.6.
- Tested and made compatible with Windows 11.
- Tested and made compatible with Windows 10 version 21H1 (May 2021 Update).
- Updated the example files to better handle newer plug-in versions.
- Updated the plug-in to use the latest libraries or modern frameworks where possible.
- Improved the speed of the Get URL script step and the TURL_Get function, they now return the results more quickly for large web pages.
- IMPORTANT (macOS only) The minimum supported FileMaker version is now FileMaker Pro 16. Also the minimum supported macOS version is now macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Made several other bug fixes and further (security) improvements.
More detailed information on all changes and improvements can be found on the URL Plug-in page.
You can download the new version there.
Version 8 needs a new registration string. Upgrading to version 8 is free for all customers who bought a license for version 7 on or after December 18, 2020. Eligible users will be sent a new registration code.
Upgrades from older versions are available from US $ 49. You can order upgrades from our shop.