IMPORTANT TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS:
1. Make sure your registration is for the right platform. A Windows registration code will not work on Mac OS and vice versa. Newer registration codes work cross platform: the registration is the same on macOS and on Windows.
2. Make sure you are registering the right plug-in.
3. Make sure you are registering the right version of the plug-in. Take old versions of the plug-in out of the FileMaker Extensions folder.
4. You can remove all text from the saved payment file except everything between the 2 lines with the text “—– Cut Here —–“. Do not change or remove the part between these two lines.
5. The plug-in looks for the exact file name of the payment certificate. Be sure to spell it correctly (without the quotes):
On Windows the file is called “TroiPay.txt” (without the
On macOS the file is called “Troi Payment Certificate.txt” (without the quotes).
7. Be sure to put the payment certificate in the FileMaker application folder.
After adding the certificate to the Filemaker Pro folder you can check if it is registered by selecting the menu:
Select the plug-in from the list and click the Configure button to see the registration details.
TIP : be sure to save the Troi Payment Certificate.txt file or the TroiPay.txt file as plain text. An rtf (rich text format) file will not work! On Windows you can use NotePad to create the file. On macOS you can use TextEdit: you make it plain text by selecting the menu:
Format->Make Plain Text.