Troi Plug-ins are very diverse in the functionality they add to FileMaker Pro. To give you an idea of what they can do, we are (irregularly) highlighting one of our plug-ins’ functions in alphabetical order.
- A is for Append to File. Append characters to the contents of an existing file with Troi File Plug-in
- B is for Big: Dial_BigInputDialog. Display big input dialog boxes with Troi Dialog Plug-in
- C is for Create Zip. Easily zip files and folders into a zip file
- D is for: Data Received. Extend #FileMaker with the Serial_DataWasReceived function of Troi Serial Plug-in
- E is for Encrypt: Secure the contents of separate fields with AES-256 encryption
- F is for FileMaker: the powerful FileMaker platform manages all your data and can of course be extended with Troi Plug-ins.
- G is for Get Folder Size: TrFile_GetFolderSize: gets the size of any folder on your disk.
- H is for HTTP Server: with the Start HTTP Server script step from Troi Activator you can start a HTTP server and receive data into FileMaker.
- I is for Icon Control: Dial_IconControl: set a custom icon, to be used in subsequent real dialog boxes.
- J is for Join us at DevCon: Visit the Troi Booth at this years FileMaker Developer Conference in Dallas.
- K is for Keychain: with Troi Encryptor you can save passwords in the keychain, with the Save Password to Keychain script step.
- L is for List Folder: with the TrFile_ListFolder function you can see which files and folders are inside a folder on your disk.
- M is for Metadata: Get and Set Metadata of images with Troi File Plug-in. You can get and set IPTC, EXIF and more.
- N is for NOTText: The TrText_NOTText function of the Troi Text Plug-in can easily give you all lines in text1 that are NOT in text2.
- O is for Open Serial Port: Opens a serial port with this name and the specified parameters.
More letters to follow!
If you want to see all our functions now, see the online help. You can also search for a function with the search box on this page.