Updated file management plug-in for FileMaker Pro 18 is compatible with macOS 10.15.
Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, September 10, 2019–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi File Plug-in 11.0.2 for FileMaker 18. This is a maintenance update in which we tested and improved the compatibility with the upcoming macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
Improvements in Troi File Plug-in version 11.0.2
Troi File Plug-in 11.0.2 has the following improvements:
- Tested and improved the compatibility with the upcoming macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- (macOS Catalina) Fixed a bug in the Show Select Folder Dialog script step and the TrFile_SelectFolderDialog function where selecting the top folder of a disk would result in the diskname with two colons at the end (instead of one), for example “macHD::”.
- (Windows) Fixed a bug in the TrFile_GetContents function, where an error code $$-4212 (kErrReadBytesDiff) could be returned when getting the contents of an empty file.
- Made small improvements to the DataIn.fmp12 example file.
- Updated the text on the layout of the DragAndDrop.fmp12 example, to better show the “-ScrollDropZone” switch.
More detailed information on all changes and improvements can be found on the File Plug-in page.
You can download the new version there.
Upgrading to version 11.0.2 is free for all users of version 11.0 and 11.0.1. You don’t need a new registration code.
Upgrades from older versions are available from US $ 59. You can order upgrades from our shop.